Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Minutes for Me - Linky Party #10 NEW Once a Month Party!

Welcome to Minutes for Me ONCE A MONTH Party! 
In 2012, I am going to make things in my life easier! Part of making things easier means cutting out things that take time and doing more fun things.  Don't get me wrong, I love the Minutes for Me Linky Parties!  I love seeing what everyone has linked up!  Taking time to play is important!  Reading about what others are doing for fun is really cool too!  
I have received emails from friends saying they forgot to link up or things got too busy and they forgot.  Now they will have a whole month to share.  Everyone can share as many posts as they would like.  Please no repeats. I would love to see what is happening now, but you are welcome to link up an old post too, as long as you include the backlink for others to see where you share.
So, what did you do this Month?  Did you play?
I have been spending my Minutes for Me playing! You saw my post last week where I created some cool scrap fabric cards. At then end of last week, I quilted a gift for a friend. A One Block Table Topper with a matching card.  I posted that on Monday of this week. That was my play time on the quilting machine.
As you know My Minutes for Me time is when I take time to play and create!  What do you do? quilt? sew? cook? craft? gardening? take photos? scrapbook?


Thanks to all who linked up their posts last week!
A Feature from last week's Party #9
The most viewed post last week was Snoodle's Post from Lily Pad Quilting Blog. Snoodles shared a post about fabric that she won and is playing with! Thanks Snoodles for sharing.  Hop over and check out Lily Pad Quilting.

Snoodles please add the "Featured at" Button to your blog sidebar or a featured at page. Right click and save the image. Then go to Add a Gadget and add it as a picture and include this link to add to your sidebar.  http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/ Thanks for sharing Snoodles!
Follow the simple Guidelines for sharing at the Minutes for Me Linky Party:
1. Link your post URL and not your whole blog.  The URL is for your specific post.
2. Please display a visible back link or my button in your post to this party or it will be deleted.  Back links will be required in order to link up.  Add it first before linking up. So grab my link first and add it to your post, then link up. Once you get used to doing that it is easy!
3. Be a follower of this blog, so you can link up every week.
4. Take a moment and visit some of the other participants. 
5. Please - No advertising or etsy links.
6. You can share an old post or a New post. Just make sure you have a back link in the post.
7. You may link up several posts a month - come back as often as you wish! If you are having fun and you want to share it - share it here!
8. Monthly Party starts at about Noon on the 1st day of each month and ends at Noon on the last day of the month. (Noon-Central Time)

More information about Minutes for Me - click here.

This is my "Minutes for Me Button". 
It is sized to 150X150 pixels for your sidebar or for in a post. 
On Blogger Blogs: Right Click and save the photo first. Add it under Gadgets, as a Picture, with this link http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing!
Marcia
Also, check out the NEW Sharing Page!

2 comments:

Snoodles said...

Yay! I love the Linky Party! Thanks to everyone who visited me last week, and thank you, Marcia, for hosting the party! I enjoyed some minutes for me, making gifts for my nieces! (Late Christmas gifts, LOL)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks for another great linky party Marcia!